Biggest and coolest Swim Ring from Petites Pommes.
To have fun or relax in the Pool - Will make you smile!
Petites Pommes Swim Ring sizes
- OLIVIA: 45 cm / 1-3 Years
- ANNA: 60 cm / 3+ Years
- SALLY: 90 cm / 5+ Years
- CELINE: 120 cm / 6+ Years (adult size)
- Recommended age: 12+ years
- Max. weight: 100 kg
- Size, deflated: 120 cm
- Delivered in a reusable bag of organic cotton for easy storage.
- Extra fine inside seaming for premium comfort.
- Made of heavyweight, durable material to stand the test of time.
- Free of BPA and phthalates.
- Included repair patch should you accidentally suffer a small puncture.
- All Petites Pommes floats are hand-printed. This process is completely manual - depending on the pressure of the hand, small colour variations between products may occur.
Complies with: EN71-1:2014 + A1:2018; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 + Amd 1:2020 + Amd 2:2020; AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 2016; AS/NZS ISO 8124-3:2021 JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005 ASTM F963-17; CPSIA.
By handling your floats in a way that extends the life of the product, you reduce the need for unnecessary waste and consumption. Below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float.
- After use, rinse your float in clear water or wipe with a damp cloth.
- Ensure that the float is dry before folding and storage. Leftover water residue may cause bacteria to grow.
- Do not leave your float in direct sunlight when not in use as exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling.
- Never over-inflate or use an air pump of compressed air to inflate your product as this may cause the float to burst.